So today, I am 26 years old! I never made a bucket list before so I made one this year. There are a lot of things I want to do and experience still.
Turning 26, my first thought was I am getting old (lol). I am getting close to that big 3 and 0. I don’t know why but somehow I’m a bit scared to be getting close to 30. I guess part of it also is that I don’t have a solid career path. I find that scary that if I am getting close to 30 and I’m not a hairdresser yet. There are so much to be thankful for everyday.
Hopefully, I can cross off something from my list this year. 🙂
Here’s my bucket list:
- To be finally become a hairdresser
- I want to see a Panda (I love Pandas)
- Go on vacation somewhere in Caribbean.
- Go to Japan and experience their famous hot baths, tea ceremony and wear a kimono.
- Go to Turks and Caicos (it just looks so beautiful and relaxing the beaches)
- Go to Maldives and relax on the beach
- Enroll in Fine Arts
- Go on a yoga retreat in Thailand
- Attend a cooking lesson
- Learn to knit
- Go see the magnificent polar bears
- Go to Italy
- See cherry blossoms in bloom on spring
- Visit Disneyland
- Make a crêpe cake 🙂
- Visit a zoo
- Visit a museum
- Go to United Kingdom ( see the the London Bridge and Big Ben?)
- Buy our first house
- Learn how to drive
- Buy my first car
- Have a spa day
- Learn a new language
- Learn how to play violin
- Attend a concert
- Visit a castle
It took me more than 2 weeks to make my list, I can only imagine my list will grow as I sit and think what are the things I want to do and accomplish!So what’s on your bucket list?
Have a great day!I’ll talk to you again soon.